Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Japanese Student

Today I was excited to get off work because my Aunt went to pick up a Japanese exchange student this morning!
When I got off work I got to meet him - his name is Toma and he's 12. He is a little quiet but very nice. I know a few Japanese words so I asked him if I was saying them right and he was eager to teach me. I look forward to the next few days so I can learn more about the differences in our cultures. We found out tonight that he does not like Italian salad dressing. =P

I wish I knew a little more Japanesse though so I could communicate with him better, but it's all good.

1 comment:

Aredhel said...

Really? It's been 9 years?? That's so long! Things are going very well with him; I think that he is enjoying himself and he is so nice!